Monday, August 5, 2013

My Addiction to Candy Crush

Yes, I am guilty.  I am addicted to Candy Crush!  I am so addicted that I have asked my Hubby to finish a few levels for me when I couldn't complete it.  My husband is more of the "strategic" thinker between the two of us so it's peanuts for him.  Me?  Oh I just want it to finish already.  He always tells me I have no patience and he's right.  My little boy is the same way, it's now or never, so imagine the three of us in the car trying to decide where to go or what to do - total riot!

My Candy Crush Addiction

Anyway, back to my Candy Crush Saga.  I had to restart because I got a new phone, so I just finished Level 35.  In order to proceed, I have to wait 24 hours if I want the next level for free, or I can pay $0.99 now and I can move forward.  Nah.  I'll save my $0.99 for now.  Can you imagine if all 15 million players pay this every time they couldn't wait?!  Genius!

I should be able to play again today.  It's been over 24 hours. YES!!  I'll let you know how my saga continues from here.

Cheers to all my fellow candy crushlings!

m3lvi3

No comments:

Post a Comment