Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome to My Blog!

Finally!  I have been trying to get a blog up and running for so long.  With my crazy schedule, I kept putting it aside.  Well, I finally told myself to just write something and I'm hoping I'll just keep it flowing from there. I mean, I can post my stuff on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram but I really don't want people to get annoyed if I say too much.  At least with my very own blog, I can type one, two or three paragraphs and no one will delete me (LOL!). My blog was specifically called "weshouldenjoy" because I want people who read my blog to actually see the brighter side of life.  I'm so tired of the busy world we have.  It's causing us to not appreciate what life is REALLY all about.  Nowadays, people are all about making more money, getting more friends on Facebook and racing each other to prove who's better than who.  I'm sick and tired of hearing people say that they cannot be happy because they don't have a lot of money.  I mean, really?!  See, sometimes I feel that those people who have so much arrogance are the ones who don't truly understand how much they are blessed.  I always thank God for giving me a family.  I have a job. I have friends that really know me.  I eat everyday.  I have shoes to put on.  I can go on and on but I think you get the point.  As the song "Uncharted" goes - compare where you are with where you wanna be and you'll get nowhere.  Enjoy what you have, work towards getting what you want and once you get there, don't forget share your blessings :)

A great quote from Master Oogway of Kung Fu Panda:
Quit. Don't quit?
Noodles. Don't noodles?
You are too concerned about what was
and what will be.  There is a saying:
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
But today is a gift.  That is why it is called the "present."
[Image from NickLaw-Artes]



Life is good,

m3lvi3

No comments:

Post a Comment